This is going to be fun. I promise.
So, tell me, what are some of the things that you have always wanted to do? The art you have thought about attempting to create, but then talk yourself out of before even trying? Do you save old t-shirts, headbands, or blocks of wood because you know they have a greater purpose, and someday you will have the time to actually do something with them, but never do? I know I have. And I have often wished I had the Mr. Miyagi of craftiness at my disposal to show me the ropes. Learning to knit is intimidating enough without trying to work your way into a local knitting circle that already has 12 people who have been knitting together regularly already. Painting supplies are an expensive venture. Maybe you just got a used sewing machine, but have no one to show you how to use it. How do know if you'd enjoy making something out of that block of wood when you have no woodworking equipment and no idea where to start?
Sometimes I'd love to be able to just sit with someone who knows exactly what they're doing, and who would like spending time showing me all that they've learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment